What a Christmas!!




I'm tuckered out! All the excitement, the gifts, the food. I didn't know what to do. I am so blessed to have my family and friends who got me some cool presents. From the Elmo plane (thanks Grandma) to the books to help me read, I am fortunate to have these as part of my play day. Although the Tigger that rolls over that Dad got me is a bit freaky.

Xmas Eve at Grandma's house was a blast, hanging out with my cousins, aunts and uncles. I even got to stay up past my bedtime, waiting for Santa Claus. On Christmas, we got to host at my house and Grandpa helped me and cousin Jacee put together a gingerbread house.

I'm running around now, giving my Mom fits. I love to talk, but still am babbling and saying just a couple of words. Hard to sit still when there is so much to get into. Thank you all for making my second Xmas so much fun.


No comments: